Call for Abstract
Annual Congress on Pediatrics & Cardiac Care , will be organized around the theme “Research Updates and Pressing issues On Pediatrics and Cardiology, Cardiac Care ”
Pediatrics and Cardiology 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pediatrics and Cardiology 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatric Cardiology is for Treatment of congenital Heart Diseases, performing diagnostic procedures such as ECG, cardiac catheterization and electro-physiology studies, and for prolongs management of the onset of heart complications in neonates, children and adolescents. Pediatric Cardiologists care for Pediatric patients with congenital cardiac and cardiovascular Complications
Pediatric Cardiology is the Study that clearly analysis and diagnosis the heart sicknesses in Pediatric. The finding includes viable restorative and careful treatments. Heart mutations are one of the significant infant birth abandons which influence the baby death rate .Pediatric Cardiologist works on the New advancements and requirements that need to the Care to the babies Heart , performs the Heart Surgeries, Heart Diseases Diagnosis, Care and medical treatments,
Here in the congress, The Pediatric Cardiologists Meet up to Discuss, Share and expand the knowledge of advancements made in the Pediatric Cardiology Treatments to the world to save the child life as well as by sharing their experience the younger researchers and Pediatric Cardiologists benefits to create the impact to explore more to serve.
The Discussions included with various tracks topics and Subtopics
Special areas of Pediatric Cardiologist clinical therapy includes Cardiology, Pulmonary, Exercise Physiology, Preventive Pediatric Cardiology, Heart Failure and Transplantation, and Cardiac Catheterization and Intervention,
The scope of Pediatric Cardiology practice is impressive.
- Track 1-1Pediatrics surgery
- Track 1-2Cardiovascular investigators
- Track 1-3Nuclear cardiologists
- Track 1-4General clinical cardiologists
- Track 1-5Cardiomyopathy
- Track 1-6Cardiomyopathy
- Track 1-7Congenital Left Ventricular Aneurysm and Diverticulitis
- Track 1-8Paediatrics
- Track 1-9Disorders that Increase Risk of Neonatal Stroke
Pediatric Congenital Heart Diseases is the term used to mean to Heart Conditions in the children. A common issue is inborn errors of metabolism, contortion
Types of Congenital Heart Defects, Atrial Septal Defect, Ventricular Septal Defect, tetralogy Of Fallot, atrioventricular Canal Defect, Transposition of The Great Arteries, coarctation Of the Aorta, Truncus Arteriosus.
- Aortic Stenosis
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrioventricular Canal Defect
- Coarctation of the Aorta
- Epstein’s Anomaly
- Hypo plastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Interrupted Aortic Arch
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Pulmonary Atresia
- Single Ventricle (Functionally Univentricular Heart)
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Truncus Arteriosus
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Track 4-1Anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- Track 4-2Cystic Fibrosis
- Track 4-3Valvuloplasty
- Track 4-4Ballon Angioplasty
- Track 4-5Ventricular Septal Defect
- Track 4-6Rheumatic coronary illness
- Track 4-7Congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries (CC-TGA)
- Track 4-8Asplenia syndrome
- Track 4-9Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA)
- Track 4-10Transposition of Great Arteries (TGA)
- Track 4-11Tricuspid artesia
- Track 4-12Hypo plastic left heart syndrome
- Track 4-13Pulmonary artesia
- Track 4-14Pulmonary stenosis
- Track 4-15Ventricular septal defect (VSD)
- Track 4-16Atrioventricular septal defect
- Track 4-17Atrial septal defect (ASD)
Neonatology is a hospital based speciality, in common practises are in neonatal intensive care units, neonatologists focus on the care of new-borns who require Intensive Care Unit (ICU) hospitalization, the patients of the Neonatologists are the New-borns, who were with severe ill and need of special medical care needed due to complications of the Birth as Prematurity, congenital malformations (birth defects), low birth weight, intrauterine growth restriction sepsis, pulmonary hypoplasia or birth asphyxia.
Join with us to share your Research Work at the Pediatrics and Cardiology care Congress
<h4 class="\"em\"" style="\"box-sizing:" border-box;="" font-family:="" courgette,="" sans-serif;="" font-weight:="" 500;="" line-height:="" 1.1;="" color:="" rgb(51,="" 51,="" 51);="" margin-top:="" 10px;="" margin-bottom:="" font-size:="" 18px;="" text-align:="" center;="" background-color:="" rgb(245,="" 241,="" 240);\"="">
- Track 6-1Obstructive congenital heart defects
- Track 6-2Coarctation of the Aorta
- Track 6-3Echocardiogram
- Track 6-4Transposition of the great arteries
- Track 6-5Ventricular septal defect
- Track 6-6Atrial septal defect
- Track 6-7Pulmonary sepal defect
- Track 6-8Heart Lung Bypass
- Track 6-9Congenital heart defects
Pediatric Cardiology is a department of Pediatric which offers with the huge education in diagnosing and treating children's cardiac problems. In Foetus Stage itself the Pediatric Cardiologist will start the Diagnosis and Treatment of Heart as the fact that coronary heart complications and defects can be detected in the foetal stage
The current strengthen in Pediatric cardiology is percutaneous pulmonary valve implantations, which helps to lessen the range of times kids will should face the threat and stress of open heart surgery. Another Advanced innovation to Promote effects in Paediatric heart surgical Diagnosis is the 3-D organ printing generation.
- Track 7-1Pediatricians
- Track 7-2Coronary artery disease
- Track 7-3Congenital heart diseases
- Track 7-4Artificial Heart valve surgery
- Track 7-5Cardiac Surgery
- Track 7-6Aortic Stenosis
- Track 7-7Heart Lung Bypass Surgery
- Track 7-8Closed-heart surgery
- Track 7-9Cardiac Anesthesiologist
- Track 7-10Pediatric heart surgery
- Track 7-11Transposition of the great vessels
Interventional cardiology is a universally perceived program that gives a full range of indicative and interventional heart catheterization strategies. interventional treatment all things considered (from a 700g untimely baby to a 80-year-old grown-up) with innate and obtained coronary illness. This incorporates interventional trans catheter treatment of grown-ups with inherent or basic coronary illness.
Interventional Pediatric cardiology principally includes dilatation of stenotic vessels or valves and impediment of anomalous correspondences. Numerous trans catheter methods, for example, expand dilatation, stent implantation, and curl impediment—have been adjusted from grown-up training. Devices to impede septal deformities, grew principally for kids, have additionally discovered application in grown-ups.
Interventional cardiology is the eventual fate of heart care for paediatrics’ and grown-ups, enabling complex strategies to be effectively finished while leaving the patient with a bandage, instead of a scar.the full scope of interventional cardiology techniques is accessible:
- Balloon dilation of narrowed valves
- Coil embolization of undesirable vessels and patent ductus
- Radiofrequency and Cryogenic catheter ablation of accessory conduction pathways
- Stenting of narrowed vessels
- Track 8-1Septostomy
- Track 8-2Coil occlusion of unwanted blood vessels
- Track 8-3Ventricular septal defects
- Track 8-4Patent foramen ovale
- Track 8-5Atrial septal defects
- Track 8-6Transcatheter occlusion
- Track 8-7Stents
- Track 8-8Angioplasty
- Track 8-9Aortic valve stenosis
- Track 8-10Balloon valvuloplasty
- Track 8-11Percutaneous intervention versus surgery
Cardio-oncology is the intersection of coronary heart conditions in patients who have been handled for cancer. New insights into how cancer healing procedures impact cardiovascular homeostasis and lengthy-term effects on cancer survivors. In view of traits, in addition to the cardiovascular toxicity potential of radiation and chemotherapy, cancer sufferers are exposed to cardiovascular morbidity and mortality more than ever earlier than.
Pediatric Oncology Is the Treatment and Research of Cancer that develops in children or in young adult. The Pediatric Oncologist are trained and Studied in both Pediatric and Oncology, the Cancer Develop in the Children are often different from cancers Developed in the Adults.
This conference, or rather all Pediatric and Cardiac Care conferences, will help in networking, B2B partnerships between professionals and academic staff. Cardiology conferences, Pediatric and cardiac care conferences are very important for ordinary people to be aware of the most important Causes in the Pediatrics like Pediatric Oncology, Pediatric Haematology (Blood cancer) Brain & Spinal Tumors, Germ Cell Tumors, Histiocytosis, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Neuroblastoma, Neurofibromatosis, Retinoblastoma, Sarcoma, Wilm's Tumor, Hepatoblastoma, rhabdomyosarcoma
- Track 9-1Pediatric cardiac tumors
- Track 9-2Cardiac Tumor Mimics
- Track 9-3Malignant cardiac tumors
- Track 9-4Cardiac MR imaging
- Track 9-5Pericardial Cyst
- Track 9-6Echocardiography
- Track 9-7Rhabdomyoma
- Track 9-8Inflammatory Myofibroblastic Tumor
Pediatric anaesthesiologists generally provide the following services:
- Pediatric anaesthesiologists by and large give the accompanying administrations:
- Assessment of complex medicinal issues in babies and youngsters when medical procedure is required
- Arranging of consideration for previously, amid, and after medical procedure
- Giving Anaesthesia Care amid medical procedure
- Cultivating a nonthreatening situation for youngsters in the working room
- Torment control, if necessary after medical procedure, either with intravenous (IV) meds or other analgesic strategies
- Anaesthesia and sedation for some, methodology out of the working room, for example, MRI, CT sweep, and radiation treatment.
Pediatric surgery is a subspecialty of surgery including the medical procedure of embryos, new-born children, youngsters, foetuses, infants, and young adults.
Pediatric Surgery Subspecialties Includes the Fetal Surgery and Neonatal Surgery.
Pediatric cardiothoracic surgery: surgery Performed on the child's heart, lungs, including heart and lung transplantation.
Pediatric nephrological surgery: Pediatric surgery on the kidneys and ureters and also Transplantations.
Pediatric neurosurgery: Pediatric neurosurgery is the Surgical performance by the Neurosurgeons were specially trained in the Pediatrics on the child's brain, central nervous system, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves.
Pediatric urological surgery: surgery on the urinary bladder and Kidney related other parts of the Child
Pediatric emergency surgery: surgery on fetuses or embryos, neonatology, and maternal-fetal medicine
Pediatric hepatological and Pediatric surgical gastroenterology
Pediatric orthopaedic surgery: muscle and bone surgery in children.
Pediatric plastic and reconstructive surgery: Surgery such as for burns or for congenital defects like cleft palate not involving the major organs.
and Pediatric oncology: childhood cancer surgery.
The Recent Research Issues were discussed in the Congress on Hirschsprung’s disease Gastroschisis defect in neonate etc. where these are the Current issues In the Paediatric surgical gastroenterology.
- Track 11-1Open heart surgery
- Track 11-2Artificial heart valve surgery
- Track 11-3Heart transplant
- Track 11-4Bypass surgery
- Track 11-5Minimally invasive heart surgery
- Track 11-6Angioplasty or surgery for multi vessel coronary artery disease
- Track 11-7Therapeutic heart valve surgery
- Track 11-8Mechanical support left ventricular assist devices
Pediatric Pulmonology is the Medical Speciality that deals with Diseases of the Respiratory tract Pediatric pulmonologist has the experience and qualifications to treat; Pediatric pulmonologists diagnose, treat, and manage children from birth to teen with breathing and lung diseases.
Surgery on the respiratory tract is commonly performed by specialists of cardiothoracic surgery or thoracic surgery; minor procedures may be performed by pulmonologists.
Interventional pulmonology is a related new field within the pulmonary medicine that deals to treat several pulmonary diseases. Interventional pulmonology is highly recognized as a specific medical specialty.
Pulmonary hypertension is where the blood stream that leaves the correct side of the heart faces an expanded opposition (weight).
In pneumonic hypertension, the veins of the lungs have an expanded measure of muscle in the dividers. This causes a higher opposition in the lungs. The correct side of the heart at that point needs to work more enthusiastically to siphon blood out to the lungs. The correct side of the heart will extend and thicken in light of this additional work. With time, the additional work set on the correct side of the heart can make it fall flat.
Pneumonic hypertension may have no conspicuous reason. Be that as it may, auxiliary aspiratory hypertension may happen in numerous different sorts of infections. This incorporates kinds of intrinsic coronary illness, extreme types of lung ailment, connective tissue sicknesses, or sickle cell infection.
The most widely recognized side effects of pneumonic hypertension are identified with breathing inconvenience. They include:
• Progressive shortness of breath (particularly with movement)
• Hyperventilation (breathing more enthusiastically and quicker)
• Fatigue (tiring effectively)
• Fainting spells
• Lightheadedness or unsteadiness
• Coughing up blood
These side effects may happen at the same time or advancement over some undefined time frame. A patient's cardiologist or pulmonologist will check for these indications amid routine office visits. On the off chance that any new indications create, patients should summon their specialist right.
A physical test of patients with pneumonic hypertension may appear:
• Bulging neck veins
• Swelling of the legs and hands because of liquid maintenance
• Enlarged liver
These signs are identified with the correct side of the heart working more enthusiastically to siphon blood into the high obstruction of the veins in the lungs.
- Track 13-1 idiopathic pulmonary hypertension
- Track 13-2Diagnosis
- Track 13-3 treatment for pulmonary hypertension
- Track 13-4symptoms of pulmonary hypertension
- Track 13-5Treatment for the Pulmonary hypertension
Pediatric endocrinology Study of the endocrine glands and disorders related to the endocrinal disorders, such as variations of growth hormones, sexual development in childhood and many more.
The most common disease is type one diabetes.
The next most common is growth disorders, intersex disorders, and hyperglycemia in childhood, variations in puberty, as well as other adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary Disorders.
Pediatric endocrinologists’ usually interested and also expertise in bone metabolism, Pediatric gynecology or inborn errors of metabolism.
The Pediatric Endocrinology, most common Disease is Diabetes, the congress Speakers takes the privilege to share the latest Researches and advanced techniques implemented on the issue currently to the future
Pediatric surgical gastroenterology is Rapid in evolving, with the improved understandings of Hirschsprung’s disease, constipation, intestinal motility disorders short gut syndrome, and the role of the interstitial cells as the gut pacemaker. The progress that has occurred in intestinal and liver transplantation similarly.
The causes of intestinal failure and short gut syndrome are different, can result from ischaemic neonatal volvulus, prolonged gut dysfunction, intestinal atresia, or necrotising enterocolitis.
Researchers are working on growth factors like exogenous trophic agents for failing of gut. Whereas this treatment is at a promising experimental stage, intestinal transplantation has entered the clinical arena.
The survival of 55% of patients undergoing intestinal transplantation, with most living at home and off parenteral nutritional support, reported by The Pittsburgh group. The Birmingham group in the United Kingdom reported Liver transplantation in children continues to achieve excellent results; 80% survival has been recently recorded.
- Track 15-1Atrial Septum Blocking
Hematology is a branch of medical Science dealing with the study of blood, the blood-forming organs, and blood diseases.
Hematologists are the Specialists who deal with the diagnosis, treatment and overall management blood disorders ranging from anaemia to blood cancer.
Diseases treated by haematologists:
- Iron deficiency anaemia : sickle cell anemia or trauma-related anemia
- Polycythemia or excess production of red blood cells
- Platelet and bleeding disorders: hemophilia, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and Von Will brand disease
- The myelodysplastic syndromes
- Multiple myeloma
- Malignant lymphomas
- Blood transfusion
- Bone marrow stem cell transplantation
The anaemia and blood cancer we notice commonly, the issue is the medicine and the treatments to the blood cancers in the paediatrics is very complicated, Some Therapeutical methods could not be done in the Pediatric stage, in alternate the medicine and researchers working on the issue will share the key topics related in the congress.
Pediatric orthopaedic specialists analyse, treat, and deal with kids' musculoskeletal issues, for example, Limb and spine distortions noted during childbirth or sometime down the road (clubfoot, scoliosis, appendage length contrasts) Gait variations from the norm (limping) broken bones.
The Pediatric orthopaedic has trained to treat the children as the Pediatric bones are sensitive and to be treated with care, the Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons share their experience in the congress and recent research progressed in the Pediatric Orthopedic.
Pediatric Dentistry Is pedodontics that concerns with the branch of dentistry deals with children from birth through adolescence
The Pediatric Dentist promotes the dental health of children as well as serves as educational resources to parents
Dentists form as clinical team to ensure safe and effective oral Hygienic care. A dentist responsibility is to take care of each and every procedure to be completed correctly to prevent Dental risks including, infection, nerve damage, prolonged bleeding, hematomas and pain.
Responsibilities of a dentist include:
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Advancing oral wellbeing.
- Making treatment intends to keep up or restore the oral strength of their patients.
- Monitoring development and improvement of the teeth and jaws.
- Performing surgeries on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Fixing or recording of decaying teeth.
- Fixing dental wounds, including broke, dislodged, and thumped out teeth."
One of their fundamental concerns is tooth decay prevention. In addition to the fact that they work with the teeth, Pediatric dental specialists additionally take a gander at the gums, throat muscles and sensory system of the head, neck and jaw, the tongue, and salivary organs. They do this to check for protuberances, swellings, ulcers, stains, and different inconsistencies. Another obligation of theirs is to test for oral malignant growth and perform biopsies, if necessary.
Pediatric ophthalmology, the most complicated and running issue in the world, man associations around the world were working on this Pediatric ophthalmology, in this portion of Tract in the congress filled with many updates and most pressing current issues in the Pediatric ophthalmology
And the topics of the Pediatric ophthalmology were Discussed are retinopathy of prematurity-ROP, Bardet-Biedl syndrome, refractive surgeries in children, and topical anaesthesia for strabismus surgery.
- Track 20-1Total anomalous pulmonary Venous Return
Pediatric is a piece of medicine managing the progress, care, and illnesses of new-born children, youngsters, and adolescents. Their headway and advancement; and their chance to accomplish most extraordinary breaking point as grown-ups.
Adolescents are not simply minimal adults. They are not generally arranged to state what is aggravating them. They can't all around answer remedial solicitation or be quiet and satisfying amidst a restorative test. Pediatric experts acknowledge how to explore and treat children with the end goal that comforts them, in youngster obliging workplaces utilizing remedial hardware proposed for kids.
Pediatric is concerned not just about the quick association of the shrewd tyke yet in addition whole deal implications for individual fulfilment, survival, and insufficiency. Paediatricians are consolidated with the desire, early unmistakable evidence, and the leading body of issues including: -
- Formative postponements and scatters
- Conduct issues
- Utilitarian incapacities
- Social burdens
- Mental clutters including dejection and nervousness issue
Clinical Pediatric mostly focusses on the information related to rhythmic movement medicate for the social protection of new-conceived kids, adolescents, and young people through the examination of Pediatric disease discovering, treatment and the administrators. Clinical paediatrics affectability is in addition a victor among the central objective and as a general rule suspected of districts in novel examination of this field. Fundamental revelation of improvement in children in like way is taking past thought in Clinical paediatrics Illness.
- Track 21-1Nuclear cardiologists
- Track 21-2Clinical geriatric cardiology
Progressing Advancements in Pediatric Surgery have been made in a couple of fields. Initiating work in the midst of the formative extended lengths of the strength has enabled various lethal innate bends to be helped. The cautious treatment of youth illness has furthermore progressed gigantically.
Setting off to the more state-of-the-art advances of Minimal Access Surgery in paediatrics the fittingness of some new movements in Pediatric medicinal methodology was slower to make than its adult accomplice because of the nonappearance of fittingly estimated instruments. Notwithstanding these various obstructions in Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS) of children the strength progressed. At this moment, the amounts of Minimally Invasive Surgery procedures being performed in the Pediatric age total are growing rapidly. Crucial to its thriving is advancing in development, availability of humbler estimated instruments and better getting ready.
- Mechanical medicinal methodology
- Snappy prototyping advancement
- Inconsequential prominent and Robotic medicinal methodology
- Mechanical stomach medicinal methodology
- Partner of open medicinal methodology Pediatric robot
- Laparoendoscopic Single-Site medicinal methodology in urology
Cardiac nursing is a nursing solid point which offers with the patients who experience the ill effects of various circumstances of the cardiovascular device. Cardiovascular medical attendants deal with the people with coronary heart ailments and have cooperation with their patient's family units. They will screen and treat intensely wiped out patients, or they will mindfulness on Cardiac recovery helping sufferers make way of life changes to counteract the compounding of their ailment
- Track 23-1Congenital Heart diseases
- Track 23-2Cyanotic congenital heart defects
- Track 23-3Septal congenital heart defects
- Track 23-4Obstructive congenital heart defects
- Track 23-5pericarditis