Call for Abstract
Annual Congress on Pediatric Cardiology, will be organized around the theme “Recent Progress in Pediatric Cardiology and Neonatal care”
Pediatric Cardiology 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pediatric Cardiology 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatric Cardiology is for Treatment of congenital Heart Diseases, performing diagnostic procedures such as ECG, cardiac catheterization and electro-physiology studies, and for prolongs management of the onset of heart complications in neonates, children and adolescents. Pediatric Cardiologists care for Pediatric patients with congenital cardiac and cardiovascular Complications
Pediatric Cardiology is the Study that clearly analysis and diagnosis the heart sicknesses in Pediatric. The finding includes viable restorative and careful treatments. Heart mutations are one of the significant infant birth abandons which influence the baby death rate .Pediatric Cardiologist works on the New advancements and requirements that need to the Care to the babies Heart , performs the Heart Surgeries, Heart Diseases Diagnosis, Care and medical treatments,
Here in the congress, The Pediatric Cardiologists Meet up to Discuss, Share and expand the knowledge of advancements made in the Pediatric Cardiology Treatments to the world to save the child life as well as by sharing their experience the younger researchers and Pediatric Cardiologists benefits to create the impact to explore more to serve.
The Discussions included with various tracks topics and Subtopics
Special areas of Pediatric Cardiologist clinical therapy includes Cardiology, Pulmonary, Exercise Physiology, Preventive Pediatric Cardiology, Heart Failure and Transplantation, and Cardiac Catheterization and Intervention,
The scope of Pediatric Cardiology practice is impressive.
- Track 1-1Pediatrics surgery
- Track 1-2Cardiovascular investigators
- Track 1-3Nuclear cardiologists
- Track 1-4General clinical cardiologists
- Track 1-5Cardiomyopathy
- Track 1-6Cardiomyopathy
- Track 1-7Congenital Left Ventricular Aneurysm and Diverticulitis
- Track 1-8Paediatrics
- Track 1-9Disorders that Increase Risk of Neonatal Stroke
Pediatric Congenital Heart Diseases is the term used to mean to Heart Conditions in the children. A common issue is inborn errors of metabolism, contortion
Types of Congenital Heart Defects, Atrial Septal Defect, Ventricular Septal Defect, tetralogy Of Fallot, atrioventricular Canal Defect, Transposition of The Great Arteries, coarctation Of the Aorta, Truncus Arteriosus.
- Aortic Stenosis
- Atrial Septal Defect
- Atrioventricular Canal Defect
- Coarctation of the Aorta
- Epstein’s Anomaly
- Hypo plastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Interrupted Aortic Arch
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Pulmonary Atresia
- Single Ventricle (Functionally Univentricular Heart)
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Truncus Arteriosus
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Track 2-1Anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- Track 2-2Cystic Fibrosis
- Track 2-3Valvuloplasty
- Track 2-4Ballon Angioplasty
- Track 2-5Ventricular Septal Defect
- Track 2-6Rheumatic coronary illness
- Track 2-7Congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries (CC-TGA)
- Track 2-8Asplenia syndrome
- Track 2-9Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA)
- Track 2-10Transposition of Great Arteries (TGA)
- Track 2-11Tricuspid artesia
- Track 2-12Hypo plastic left heart syndrome
- Track 2-13Pulmonary artesia
- Track 2-14Pulmonary stenosis
- Track 2-15Ventricular septal defect (VSD)
- Track 2-16Atrioventricular septal defect
- Track 2-17Atrial septal defect (ASD)
- Track 3-1Obstructive congenital heart defects
- Track 3-2Coarctation of the Aorta
- Track 3-3Echocardiogram
- Track 3-4Transposition of the great arteries
- Track 3-5Ventricular septal defect
- Track 3-6Atrial septal defect
- Track 3-7Pulmonary sepal defect
- Track 3-8Heart Lung Bypass
- Track 3-9Congenital heart defects
Kawasaki Diseases is the most Caused of Acquired Heart Diseases in the Young Children and in Paediatrics in the World Leads in USA
The Condition is Inflammation in the Blood vessels of the Heart of child; the children will suffer with high fevers for several days, rashes, red eyes, swollen neck glands, red tongue
90% of Diseases cases notified in the children at age of 5 and older than 6 months, the cause of Diseases is unknown, it is assumed as a reaction of the immune system of the body
Signs and Symptoms:
Kawasaki Disease starts with a high fever (>102 degrees F) for at any rate five days, alongside different signs and indications.
Rash everywhere throughout the body however increasingly serious in the diaper region.
Red, ragged looking eyes with no discharge, waste, or crusting.
Delicate, swollen organ (lymph hub) on one side of the neck.
Swollen hands and feet with redness on the palms of the hands and the bottoms of the feet.
Red, swollen, and split lips; strawberry-like tongue with unpleasant, red spots.
Huge crabbiness and fastidiousness.
Stripping fingers and toes (ordinarily 2 to 3 weeks after the start of fever).
Note: The accompanying key signs and indications may not be available in the meantime. In some extremely youthful new-born children, just a couple of these really create. Other non-explicit side effects may likewise be available, for example, regurgitating, the runs, stomach-ache, hack, runny nose, cerebral pain, or torment or swelling of the joints.
If the Kawasaki Diseases is left as untreated, there id chance to develop with the Serious complication as inflammation in the blood vessels , extremely dangerous as it effects on the coronary arteries , aneurysms can develop.
- Track 4-1Atrial Septum Blocking
- Track 4-2Ventricular septum blocking
- Track 4-3Cyanotic Heart Diseases
- Track 4-4Congenital Coronary Heart Defects
- Track 4-5Valvar heart sickness
- Track 4-6Coaraction of aorta
- Track 4-7Electrophysiology
- Track 4-8Coronary artery disease
Pediatric Cardiology is a department of Pediatric which offers with the huge education in diagnosing and treating children's cardiac problems. In Foetus Stage itself the Pediatric Cardiologist will start the Diagnosis and Treatment of Heart as the fact that coronary heart complications and defects can be detected in the foetal stage
The current strengthen in Pediatric cardiology is percutaneous pulmonary valve implantations, which helps to lessen the range of times kids will should face the threat and stress of open heart surgery. Another Advanced innovation to Promote effects in Paediatric heart surgical Diagnosis is the 3-D organ printing generation.
- Track 5-1Pediatricians
- Track 5-2Coronary artery disease
- Track 5-3Congenital heart diseases
- Track 5-4Artificial Heart valve surgery
- Track 5-5Cardiac Surgery
- Track 5-6Aortic Stenosis
- Track 5-7Heart Lung Bypass Surgery
- Track 5-8Closed-heart surgery
- Track 5-9Cardiac Anesthesiologist
- Track 5-10Pediatric heart surgery
- Track 5-11Transposition of the great vessels
Interventional cardiology is a universally perceived program that gives a full range of indicative and interventional heart catheterization strategies. interventional treatment all things considered (from a 700g untimely baby to a 80-year-old grown-up) with innate and obtained coronary illness. This incorporates interventional trans catheter treatment of grown-ups with inherent or basic coronary illness.
Interventional Pediatric cardiology principally includes dilatation of stenotic vessels or valves and impediment of anomalous correspondences. Numerous trans catheter methods, for example, expand dilatation, stent implantation, and curl impediment—have been adjusted from grown-up training. Devices to impede septal deformities, grew principally for kids, have additionally discovered application in grown-ups.
Interventional cardiology is the eventual fate of heart care for paediatrics’ and grown-ups, enabling complex strategies to be effectively finished while leaving the patient with a bandage, instead of a scar.the full scope of interventional cardiology techniques is accessible:
- Balloon dilation of narrowed valves
- Coil embolization of undesirable vessels and patent ductus
- Radiofrequency and Cryogenic catheter ablation of accessory conduction pathways
- Stenting of narrowed vessels
- Track 6-1Septostomy
- Track 6-2Coil occlusion of unwanted blood vessels
- Track 6-3Ventricular septal defects
- Track 6-4Patent foramen ovale
- Track 6-5Atrial septal defects
- Track 6-6Transcatheter occlusion
- Track 6-7Stents
- Track 6-8Angioplasty
- Track 6-9Aortic valve stenosis
- Track 6-10Balloon valvuloplasty
- Track 6-11Percutaneous intervention versus surgery
Pulmonary hypertension is where the blood stream that leaves the correct side of the heart faces an expanded opposition (weight).
In pneumonic hypertension, the veins of the lungs have an expanded measure of muscle in the dividers. This causes a higher opposition in the lungs. The correct side of the heart at that point needs to work more enthusiastically to siphon blood out to the lungs. The correct side of the heart will extend and thicken in light of this additional work. With time, the additional work set on the correct side of the heart can make it fall flat.
Pneumonic hypertension may have no conspicuous reason. Be that as it may, auxiliary aspiratory hypertension may happen in numerous different sorts of infections. This incorporates kinds of intrinsic coronary illness, extreme types of lung ailment, connective tissue sicknesses, or sickle cell infection.
The most widely recognized side effects of pneumonic hypertension are identified with breathing inconvenience. They include:
• Progressive shortness of breath (particularly with movement)
• Hyperventilation (breathing more enthusiastically and quicker)
• Fatigue (tiring effectively)
• Fainting spells
• Lightheadedness or unsteadiness
• Coughing up blood
These side effects may happen at the same time or advancement over some undefined time frame. A patient's cardiologist or pulmonologist will check for these indications amid routine office visits. On the off chance that any new indications create, patients should summon their specialist right.
A physical test of patients with pneumonic hypertension may appear:
• Bulging neck veins
• Swelling of the legs and hands because of liquid maintenance
• Enlarged liver
These signs are identified with the correct side of the heart working more enthusiastically to siphon blood into the high obstruction of the veins in the lungs.
- Track 7-1 idiopathic pulmonary hypertension
- Track 7-2Diagnosis
- Track 7-3 treatment for pulmonary hypertension
- Track 7-4symptoms of pulmonary hypertension
- Track 7-5Treatment for the Pulmonary hypertension
Pediatric Surgery experiences finding, treatment, and dealing with the kids' careful needs. The medical procedure authorities manage the kid are Pediatric Surgeons, gives postoperative kid careful consideration to them from parental finding through youths with inborn, obtained irregularities, tumours, injury, and urologic issues also. The Pediatric medical procedure subsumes the improvements in foetal medical procedure, pre-adult bariatric medical procedure, insignificantly intrusive medical procedure in kids, and tissue designing steps forward.
- Track 8-1Open heart surgery
- Track 8-2Artificial heart valve surgery
- Track 8-3Heart transplant
- Track 8-4Bypass surgery
- Track 8-5Minimally invasive heart surgery
- Track 8-6Angioplasty or surgery for multi vessel coronary artery disease
- Track 8-7Therapeutic heart valve surgery
- Track 8-8Mechanical support left ventricular assist devices
- Track 9-1Aortic stenosis
- Track 9-2Tetralogy of fallot
- Track 9-3Heart failure
- Track 9-4Blood cholesterol
- Track 9-5Valve blocking
- Track 9-6Hypertension
- Track 9-7Arrhythmias
- Track 9-8Heart Murmurs
- Track 9-9Shock and Hypotension in the Newborn
- Track 10-1Coronary artery disease
- Track 10-2Obesity
- Track 10-3Blood
- Track 10-4Atherosclerosis
- Track 10-5Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS
- Track 10-6Hypo-plastic left heart syndrome
- Track 10-7Double outlet right ventricle
- Track 10-8Altered pharmacokinetics
Pediatric anaesthesiologists generally provide the following services:
- Pediatric anaesthesiologists by and large give the accompanying administrations:
- Assessment of complex medicinal issues in babies and youngsters when medical procedure is required
- Arranging of consideration for previously, amid, and after medical procedure
- Giving Anaesthesia Care amid medical procedure
- Cultivating a nonthreatening situation for youngsters in the working room
- Torment control, if necessary after medical procedure, either with intravenous (IV) meds or other analgesic strategies
- Anaesthesia and sedation for some, methodology out of the working room, for example, MRI, CT sweep, and radiation treatment.
In kids, Pericarditis is appropriately at the best approach to happen taking once careful treatment to re-establish natural (present for the term of labour) heart surrenders or obtained coronary pollution. In any case, completely uncommon causes should comprise of:
- Track 12-1Heart surgery
- Track 12-2Total avo-pulmonary connection
- Track 12-3Double outlet Right ventricle
- Track 12-4Incentive spirometer
- Track 12-5Infective Endocarditis
- Track 12-6Patent Dactus Arterious
- Track 12-7Arterial Switch Operation
- Track 12-8Aorta pulmonary window
- Track 12-9Atrial Septal defect
- Track 12-10Ventricular Septal Defect
- Track 12-11Pulmonary stenosis
- Track 12-12Total anomalous pulmonary Venous Return
Tetralogy Of Fallot in Infants is a birth defect that impacts normal blood course through the heart. It happens when a new-born child's heart does not outline precisely as the baby creates and makes in the mother's stomach in the midst of pregnancy. In the midst of pregnancy, there are screening tests (also called pre-birth tests) to check for birth absconds and distinctive conditions. Quadruplicate of Fallot might be seen in the midst of an ultrasound (which makes photographs of the body). A couple of disclosures from the ultrasound may influence the human administrations provider to guess a new-born child may have Tetralogy of Fallot. Expecting this is the situation, the therapeutic administrations provider can request a foetal echocardiogram to avow the assurance. A foetal echocardiogram is a ultrasound of the centre of the child. This test can show issues with the structure of the heart and how the heart is working with this disfigurement.
- Track 13-1Atrioventricular (AV) canal
- Track 13-2Ventricular septal defect
- Track 13-3Absent pulmonary valve syndrome
- Track 13-4Pulmonary atresia
- Track 13-5Pulmonary stenosis
- Track 13-6Intracardiac repair (ICR).
- Track 13-7Pulmonary artery stenosis
- Track 13-8Prenatal ultrasound examination
- Track 13-9Congenital heart defect
Progressing Advancements in Pediatric Surgery have been made in a couple of fields. Initiating work in the midst of the formative extended lengths of the strength has enabled various lethal innate bends to be helped. The cautious treatment of youth illness has furthermore progressed gigantically.
Setting off to the more state-of-the-art advances of Minimal Access Surgery in paediatrics the fittingness of some new movements in Pediatric medicinal methodology was slower to make than its adult accomplice because of the nonappearance of fittingly estimated instruments. Notwithstanding these various obstructions in Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS) of children the strength progressed. At this moment, the amounts of Minimally Invasive Surgery procedures being performed in the Pediatric age total are growing rapidly. Crucial to its thriving is advancing in development, availability of humbler estimated instruments and better getting ready.
- Mechanical medicinal methodology
- Snappy prototyping advancement
- Inconsequential prominent and Robotic medicinal methodology
- Mechanical stomach medicinal methodology
- Partner of open medicinal methodology Pediatric robot
- Laparoendoscopic Single-Site medicinal methodology in urology
- Track 14-1Chest radiography
- Track 14-2Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography
- Track 14-3Cellular Cardiomyoplasty and Stem Cell Therapy
- Track 14-4Endovascular Stent Grafting of the Thoracic Aorta
- Track 14-5Aortic Valve Repair
- Track 14-6Aortic arch hypoplasia
- Track 14-7Tracheobronchial tree
- Track 14-8Median sternotomy
- Track 14-9Left Ventricular Remodelling Surgery
- Track 14-10Arrhythmia Surgery
- Track 14-11Patent ductus arteriosus
Cardio-oncology is the intersection of coronary heart conditions in patients who have been handled for cancer. New insights into how cancer healing procedures impact cardiovascular homeostasis and lengthy-term effects on cancer survivors. In view of traits, in addition to the cardiovascular toxicity potential of radiation and chemotherapy, cancer sufferers are exposed to cardiovascular morbidity and mortality more than ever earlier than.
Cardiac tumours in kids are rare, are more typically benign. Rhabdomyoma, tetratomic, and fibroma are the most commonplace tumours in foetuses and neonates. Sarcomas are the most common primary malignant Cardiac tumours in both youngsters and adults. Sufferers with cardiac tumours can be asymptomatic or may be gift with murmur, arrhythmia, coronary heart failure and unexpected dying. Echocardiography is the primary modality for evaluation of symptomatic sufferers. Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging offers similarly characterization of Cardiac masses and tumours for diagnostic purposes and may be used to access cardiac and extra cardiac involvement for remedy planning. Remedy varies from conservative management or surgical resection to transplantation depending on the prognosis and the patient’s symptoms. Rhabdomyoma usually regress spontaneously at some point of early life and does now not require surgical intervention if asymptomatic. However, fibroma is normally resected because it does not regress. An understanding of the kinds of cardiac tumours that arise in toddlers and youngsters, their scientific implications and institutions, and their imaging appearances will facilitate affected person contort.
- Track 15-1Pediatric cardiac tumors
- Track 15-2Cardiac Tumor Mimics
- Track 15-3Malignant cardiac tumors
- Track 15-4Cardiac MR imaging
- Track 15-5Pericardial Cyst
- Track 15-6Echocardiography
- Track 15-7Rhabdomyoma
- Track 15-8Inflammatory Myofibroblastic Tumor